Click here to see a comparisons. We think these charts are really silly. Isn’t it amazing that any chart you look at on any other site … the best medical alarm company is always the company whose site you’re on? Coincidence? We think not. For a more detailed discussion regarding competitive issues, please take the time to read the discussion below.
Our Goal at Vital-Link is Quite Simple
We believe we are amongst the best medical alert system providers in America. We also want to be the lowest cost provider of these services. We also believe, if you do your home work and make the calls and review the websites, you too will come to this same conclusion.
Vital-Link … Lowest Cost Medical Alarm Provider… No Compromise in Quality
How To Choose A Medical Alarm System
Before making a decision as to which system to choose, it will definitely pay you to bear some of the following in mind:
- Do research on various medical alarm systems companies.
- Speak to friends and family about their experiences and ask them for recommendations.
- Compare the types of medical alarms, and costs of the packages that are offered by more than just one medical alarm company
- Check whether the equipment is sold to you or is just on rental.
- Check the cancellation policy.
- Check whether your insurance or Medicare covers the medical alarm devices; most of them do not.
- Ensure that the company offers 24/7 medical monitoring
- Make sure that the company is Underwriters’ Laboratories (UL) listed.
Never allow yourself to be pressured into buying a personal emergency response system. There are many medical alarm companies who use very aggressive sales pitches to sell their systems, and they have often been accused of taking advantage of the elderly by using strong-arm tactics and bullying them into buying systems that are not right for their circumstances.