What the Caregiver Needs from Health Care Providers who Make Assessments about Medical Alert Devices
- Attention: The caregiver's loved one may be the 27th similar case you've seen today, but to the caregiver this is Mom or Dad, Sister or Brother.
- Compassion: Be diligent in its application.
- Time: A few moments of your undivided time is some of the strongest medicine you'll ever administer -- and it costs so very little.
- Respect: The person pushing the wheelchair is also part-time bookkeeper, psychologist, dietitian, insurance and incontinence expert and a full time general in the war they are waging with this illness. They not only need your respect, they DESERVE it.
- Dedication: Be relentless in your devotion to your craft. The caregiver has entrusted you with their most valuable asset - their loved one. You earn that trust with your skill, knowledge base and ability.
- Honesty: The caregiver is your partner in this endeavor, they deserve (and can handle) the truth.
- Prudence: The graceful administration of the truth is a true test of a caring professional.
- Advocacy: Never accept less than the best your system has to offer their
- Understanding: The caregiver plays a pivotal role in the well-being of your patient, understanding the needs, wishes and fears of the caregiver improve your patient's care.
- Your well-being: Know your emotional limit and learn when to ask for help. Your loved ones as well as the caregiver's loved one need you to remain well.
* @package WordPress
* @subpackage Office Theme
* Specific Page IDs :
* 638 - New Home
* 740 - New Pricing
* 809 - New Brochure
* 811 - New Order Form